• Total voters

sullyshuffle

Aug 16, 2003
Horsham
2 boys

birthdays on 12 June

aged 15 and 13 this weekend

youngest born just after 1991 Play off final

Both Albion fans, season ticket holders and have been regulars since last year at Goldstone

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
On the Left Wing said:
I gather Martnin Hinshelwood-Braders Jnr is now a juvenile delinquent and you have nothing to do with him?!!!!
no , no matter what happens hes still my son

i do make him sleep in the dogs kennel though !

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
On the Left Wing said:
and make him play with the younger kids!
yeah ,but they don't want to play with him because hes starting hitting them :(

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Braders7 said:
yeah ,but they don't want to play with him because hes starting hitting them :(

But I hear his Under 7s footie team is doing quite well .... they can all do synchronised peeing

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
sullyshuffle said:
2 boys

birthdays on 12 June

aged 15 and 13 this weekend

youngest born just after 1991 Play off final

Both Albion fans, season ticket holders and have been regulars since last year at Goldstone
Your two kids share the same birthday? That's quite impressive. I think that even trumps having a son born on my 30th. ;)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
On the Left Wing said:
But I hear his Under 7s footie team is doing quite well .... they can all do synchronised peeing
yeah , hes jealous of that :nono:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
3 sons
Eldest 24yrs-not interested in football
Middle 23 yrs-likes football, goes to occasional Albion match
Youngest 18yrs-Loves football,big Albion fan ,goes to matches when finances allow

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
3 boys

20 years old follows Liverpool but is a dedicated Albion fan (when we win)

19 years old Glory supporter of Manure but true love is heavy metal music.

17 years old used to follow Manure also true lover of heavy metal music and bumming around.

I had two children in the same year (not twins) :eek: :eek: :eek: the eldest one in January and the middle one in December. Went back after my maternity leave pregnant :blush: :blush: :blush: :angel:

Last edited:

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Simster said:
Your two kids share the same birthday? That's quite impressive. I think that even trumps having a son born on my 30th. ;)

My Uncle and Aunt, who are brother and sister share the same birthday. They are 8 years apart in age

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
chips and gravy said:
My Uncle and Aunt, who are brother and sister share the same birthday. They are 8 years apart in age

My daughter Tanya shares my birthday (1 Feb) .... the irony has never left me

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
my mum dad and my dad's brother all shear the same birthday jan 24th! my sister was born jan 26th

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
One boy, Ciaran aged 5 who proclaims to be a Celtic fan although he is not really interested in footie yet. Where he gets the allegiance to Celtic is beyond me. Hoping to take him to Tynecastle next season and maybe Withdean the next time we're down as a family. Ciaran has Aspergers Syndrome and gets quite distressed in noisy environments so it remains to be seen if he will ever get into going to football matches. I will certainly not be pushing him into it if he doesn't want to go.

Even worse than being a Celtic "fan" is that my wife's cousin is a Palarse fan. He was up a couple of years ago and on my return from work the afternoon Ed was there, I was regaled with "Eagles, Eagles!!!" from Ciaran as I walked in the door! He now knows there is a BIG difference between Eagles and Seagulls and when he sees Brighton on telly (which admittedly is very rare) he shouts "Seagulls!".

My daughter Rhiannon is 3 and has yet to show any interest in footie although she knows who the Jambos are.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Jambo Seagull said:
My daughter Rhiannon is 3 and has yet to show any interest in footie although she knows who the Jambos are.

Wonderful name .... my 10 year old is called Rhiannon, though often shortened to Rhia, which IMHO is equally lovely!

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
I noticed that OTLW. I like Rhia as well. She used to call herself Rhia Bia before she could speak properly so we sometimes call her that. I suspect she will be called Rhia a lot when she is older.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here