Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

whos going tonight (GAME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!)

dannnnn10

Dec 17, 2010
i cant go tonight but whos taking the risk to go then alsoo i will be cheering them on from home
:bhasign:

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Joggers on under my jeans, 3 pairs of socks under my boots, t-shirt & long sleeved top plus fleece and winter coat, two pairs of gloves & woolly hat. I'm going!

Last edited:

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I'm going. There's been a bit of snow today and it might be a bit cold in the South Stand but there's no WAY I would consider not going. I can't believe how this country comes to a standstill with about half a centimeter of snow.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Me + 3, hopefully the game is on

dannnnn10

Dec 17, 2010
calm down
I'm going. There's been a bit of snow today and it might be a bit cold in the South Stand but there's no WAY I would consider not going. I can't believe how this country comes to a standstill with about half a centimeter of snow.

the hitman

Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill

This.

What on earth is wrong with some people, i can understand the ones that have quite a distance to travel, buz jeez. 2mm of snow and cold temps and people won't 'risk' leaving home.... Call themselves fans!?

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Nobody, the game will be off. I've just been past Withdean and cars are skidding, the pitch will freeze if it hasn't already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here