Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whos going to Peterborough?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
im in the seated area lol, was going to go with mates but i couldn't wait to get the ticket!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yep, Buzzer, me and two more.

I also know TLO and XIV Eye are going as well.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Five of us 1203 ex Kings Cross

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
2 here :bigwave:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Me, and young son. I felt it was my duty to take him to THAT terrace before it was destroyed forever.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
4 here in the terrace. What's the cheapest people have found train tickets from Brighton. I think I've found 40 pounds for 2 separate returns. Brighton - kings cross and then kc - Peterborough. If anyone knows any cheaper then please let me know.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
last year 4 of us got a southern day save group thing for 24 quid took the slow train to huntingdon from kings x then got a return from huntingdon to pboro which is one stop and you don't have to change trains . very cheap . however , this year I can't find any southern trains going up that way . anyone have any ideas ?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Of course, every game from now to the end of the season*

* providing I can afford it , maybe selling a kidney if we get through to playing and draw with Newcastle mind

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
4 here in the terrace. What's the cheapest people have found train tickets from Brighton. I think I've found 40 pounds for 2 separate returns. Brighton - kings cross and then kc - Peterborough. If anyone knows any cheaper then please let me know.

Groupsave4 Brighton - St Pancras (4@ £7.50)
Groupsave4 Kings Cross - Peterboro (4@ £12.50)
A score each.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Ah that's brilliant. Do I have to do that online or can I do it on the day. And are these trains for specific times

You can do it on the day or online (First Great Western website). The trains are not specific times but you have to get the slow train from Kings Cross to Peterboro (only about one can longer anyway). You also have to get a First Capital Connect train up to London (i.e you can't get a Southern train to Victoria).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here