Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's going to Church Today?

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Ok, who's going to Church today?

I will be going to the Christingle service at 4 'o'clock as it was really good last year, Church was packed to the rafters with families and it really put you in the mood.

I know it's not cool but try it and you might like it!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No. He doesn't come to my house, so I'm not going to his.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
We are.

We're off to Midnight Mass. My sister is taking my oldest children to a tea time service and my husband and I are going later while she babysits.

We'll go to Mass of the Nativity tomorrow as well .

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
3 O'clock childrens carol service at the church by the wooden bridge in Shoreham-by-Sea.

BTW it is cool and I like it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We are singing carols at the Sussex Yacht Club in Shoreham from 8 tonight, so it depends what time it finishes. We may stay a long time or we may go on to Midnight Mass at Shoreham or the Good Shepherd at Mile oak.

All depends.

Strikes me as being very hypocritical of people if their one and only time is midnight mass when they are all pissed and laugh and giggle through the service.

If you dont believe it, stay away

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
whats all this god thing got to do with christmas?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
seagullion said:
whats all this god thing got to do with christmas?

and that sadly sums up everything about our society in one statement.

Although I assume you were joking:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I was in ASDA ( i know i know) and at the Christmas card bit, one pikey said in a loud voice looking at the cards...."what has three kings got to do with Chrismas anyway?"..... :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

Big Rob

Nov 2, 2005
love to enter sarah church :p

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i will be going to midnight mass i imagine - went last year for the first time and it was wonderful

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yep. Me, Mrs Pasty and lil'-pasty going to St Lukes for carols at 5pm.

33057 Seagull

May 22, 2004
Over the border in Southwick
Tradition dictates 4 o'clock service & straight in the pub afterwards. At least when we talked about changing it this year teenage kids were insistent that we go to the same pub as we have been doing for many years. Might try midnight mass as daughter keen to go.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I'd like to do go to Midnight Mass but the kids are too young at the moment.
Plus I have about thelvety billion presies to wrap tonight..which reminds me...I best go and get the missus something :blush:

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
You mean, go worship that loving father geezer? The one who so loved the world that he brought you last year's Boxing Day tsunami? And this year's really spectacular Pakistan earthquake? 300,000 innocent dead and counting? That bloke?

Yep. Great idea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here