Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bad fan I have a meeting in Glasgow tomorrow

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
:bigwave:

However, I absolutely will NOT be joining in with "stand up if you hate Palace" or "we hate Palace more than you" or some other mutual anti Palace wankfest. They make me cringe.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
:wave: + 6
One of thems first away game, second for another couple! Good away end at Charlton, been couple of times, should be good!

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Agreed. I thought the mutual 'stand up if you hate Palace' was quite sweet on our first visit to Withdean (the testimonial, not Gary Hart's, but that evening one for a physio I think, where Zamora scored) as there was a small crowd, less than a hundred of us, our first game against you in ages, etc. Similar stuff at a proper league match with many thousands in attendance is a bit like mutual masturbation. Some might find it enjoyable, but it really shouldn't be done in public.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Few of us going :wave:

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
:bigwave:

However, I absolutely will NOT be joining in with "stand up if you hate Palace" or "we hate Palace more than you" or some other mutual anti Palace wankfest. They make me cringe.

Ahhh, that's nice. Hopefully you'll get at least a draw, but hopefully a win against the real scum of South London.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here