Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's going to Bristol City & how...?

Who's going to Bristol City & how you getting there..?

• Coach

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Train

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Car / Minibus

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters

The Famous Grouse

Dec 9, 2003
Hilton said:
Bow down before the mighty SERENA!!! (Well not my serena, but a serena!) Mine's even more MIGHTY, and white, very very white! And of course Cath's gonna have to push it, I'm not letting her near the wheel yet!!:ohmy: :lolol:

serenablau.jpg

:( My jumper was stuck in the door for the journey back from Oxford...twas very dirty after. Oooh I could follw in my Aprilia if it ready....still waiting for work to be done..grrr

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
You shouldn't put items of clothing in my door!!! You nearly broke it it was in there so tight!:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: AND you could have got it out earlier if you hadn't spent thw whole journey home taking pictures like this!!

Attachments

• dscf0306.jpg
    dscf0306.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 112

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I rinsed that car on the way back from Worthing!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Hilton said:
I'd be worried if you couldn't go faster than it!!:lolol:

And yes, it's also magic!!:clap2:

Did I mention I cycled home that day?

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Hilton said:
You shouldn't put items of clothing in my door!!! You nearly broke it it was in there so tight!:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: AND you could have got it out earlier if you hadn't spent thw whole journey home taking pictures like this!!

ur lucky u actually got your jumper out in the end grouse! was definately a funny trip back wasnt it JAMES! :lolol: and i must say what good looking fans we have! :jester: :jester:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
sea_y2k said:
ur lucky u actually got your jumper out in the end grouse! was definately a funny trip back wasnt it JAMES! :lolol: and i must say what good looking fans we have! :jester: :jester:

who is James?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here