Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's Duggie Fraser?

marshallmercury

Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
just watched the football league show on bbc one and when they showed the Aldershot & Port Vale teams coming out of the tunnel there was a bit of a scrap going on between the two captains. That plank of a reporter Nick Halling said that the vale captain Duggie Fraser (err!) is a bit of a firery person (WTF) and made him out to be the next Roy Keane temper wise!! Did we really let Keano go! I think Halling should stick to ice hockey!!

Last edited:

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
He seems to be doing well at Port Vale, i wouldn`t have let him go as he`s Brighton through and through, i hope he proves Slade wrong.
I noticed that Hinshelwood was out with a knee injury, must have injured it while he was giving away one of his regular penalties (think he`s given away 5 already this season)

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I heard this as well, and also caught them calling him Dougie Fraser a few weeks ago...wonder if its a combination of him and Lofty? you know, like Brangolina.

Would love to still have Fraser here playing alongside Dicker, would make a great pair

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
And talking of old Albion players, Martin came on for Yeovil after their keeper was sent off.

the one who got sent off against us with the Jesus T-shirt , he's a DISGRACE :angry:

:jester:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
the one who got sent off against us with the Jesus T-shirt , he's a DISGRACE :angry:

:jester:

No, one called Alex McCarthy. The Jesus one's playing in Scotland.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here