Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whos buying the new shirt tomorrow?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Richie Morris said:
How quickly will they sell out do you think? I cant get there until 10.30.
same here

richie'll probably be late :jester:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
My shorthand lesson is from 9-10.30 and only in North Laine area so can run up straight away. Will there be a massive que or will they have loads left? The tension is nailbiting.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Richie Morris said:
My shorthand lesson is from 9-10.30 and only in North Laine area so can run up straight away. Will there be a massive que or will they have loads left? The tension is nailbiting.
ok , i'll buy the last one at 10-15 then :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I know this is probably CRAZY TALK, but couldn't the club just get a LOAD of the new shirts printed, rather than make it some kind of limited edition that will sell out on Monday morning by 10.29am?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Tom Hark said:
I know this is probably CRAZY TALK, but couldn't the club just get a LOAD of the new shirts printed, rather than make it some kind of limited edition that will sell out on Monday morning by 10.29am?

This is just a standard Errea design not a limited edition.
In fact this is easier to produce (apart from the logo) than the specially 'made for us only' striped shirt

Lush

Mods' Pet
I had a dream last night about being in the Club Shop with Norman Cook and getting the last Palookaville shirt before him! Except it was some kind of grey fleece hoody instead of a football shirt.

???

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Lush said:
I had a dream last night about being in the Club Shop with Norman Cook and getting the last Palookaville shirt before him! Except it was some kind of grey fleece hoody instead of a football shirt.

???

I often have dreams where I am in a grey fleeced hoody. I wonder what it means????
:eek:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
a grey palookaville hoodie ?

that actually sounds alright

take note club shop merchandise people :)

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Tom Hark said:

i agree, i won't be able to get to the club shop till Sat as I work and by then there won't be any left.

i am not sure what size to get and i want to have a look at the actual shirt before buying so don't want to purchase online necessarily

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here