• henry

Votes: 49 83.1%
  • neither/other/f*** off braders you muppet

Votes: 5 8.5%

• Total voters

Potters mate

Jan 22, 2004
Lewes
Both players are their clubs main goalscorer, RVN scores more goals. Playing pretty football is good for us lot to watch as i personally couldnt give a palarse what went on in the premiership, but it doesnt fill the trophy cabinet, Henrys a footballer, RVN is a goalscorer.:smokin:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
In the boc then it is RVN

However in terms of 'The beautiful game' then Henry is without doubt one of the most elegant and gifted players ever.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Henry - awesome player at present

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Henry by far, Nistlerooy benefits from his team mates and awareness in the box. Henry also has the ability to take set pieces.

oneboot

Aug 4, 2003
Burgess Hill
As the extract from an interview below RVN has not scored from out side the box since his transfer from Holland. Nice little fact.

Henry is FAR better as he also creates goals, if Henry was as selfish as RVN then he would have more than RVN.

Look at Andy Cole for manure he scored loads and was a donkey!

November 2003
http://www.rvn10.com/interviewlequipe.html

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Henry of course, what a no brainer !.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Simster said:
But I'm pleased they're both playing in England, and they are both happy here. In an era when so many people whinge about living in this country, it makes a refreshing change to hear about highly paid foreigners actually singing the praises of this country...

I think most people would be happy living here if they were earning 70 or 80 grand a week-shit, if I was earning that kind of money even Croydon would become bearable!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here