Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's been the perpetrator of crime?

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
One of my mates recentlt spent a night in a cell, i think in the end for Drunken and Disorderly but it could have been worse!

After a very heavy night out he was walkin home when his mate was pissed he couldn't walk close to straight anymore. He decided that rather than phone a cab who would never pick them up cos of his mate, he decided it was best to nick a wheelbarrow out of someones front garden, got his mate to lay in it and pushed him home.

Problem arose when just before he got home old bill cars caught up with him because they'd had 2 999 calls reporting somebody pushing a dead body along the street in a wheelbarrow!!!!!!! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Apparently they were just about to send out the police helicopter! :dunce:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Skint Gull said:
One of my mates recentlt spent a night in a cell, i think in the end for Drunken and Disorderly but it could have been worse!

After a very heavy night out he was walkin home when his mate was pissed he couldn't walk close to straight anymore. He decided that rather than phone a cab who would never pick them up cos of his mate, he decided it was best to nick a wheelbarrow out of someones front garden, got his mate to lay in it and pushed him home.

Problem arose when just before he got home old bill cars caught up with him because they'd had 2 999 calls reporting somebody pushing a dead body along the street in a wheelbarrow!!!!!!! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Apparently they were just about to send out the police helicopter! :dunce:

:lolol: :lolol:

there has been a number of crocs crimes committed after nights out on the town, nothing as bad as MURDER though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here