Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's been the perpetrator of crime?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Anyone willing to admit some of their naughty activities?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I stole a man's personality about 15 years ago. I saw him unhappily sweltering in the morbid pigland of Wimpy ownership. The cost of plates and overtime and washing machine and rat-trappers and boilers meant he had had enough of daylight and companionship and things like rates and gloves and sexual protection. So, i clubbed him and sent his living cadaver to the wells of borderline Sussex. At weekend i'd toss edible abdomens at his crusty, amish mouth and lowers pages of books i'd found in the outskirts of charity shops. 3 months later he died and my life as his was easier. The following year i got bored and became Derek Redmond and then Daley Thompson. Lots of moments spent on de-loucing and somersalted moustachio care and my sprinting ability. I cut ribbons at local markets and let children sit on my lap for Weetabix.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I called a Policeman a **** once when I was very pissed. Luckily he told me just to go home.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I think we all have, technically, parking in the wrong place, gone slightly over the speeding limit, maybe had a half too many before driving home, we are all of us criminals !

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Perry Milkins said:
Leslie have you officially informed NSC that you are now PC Biehn of Buggers Hill nick?

Shut it sunshine. Your in it up to your neck Milkins:angry:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Les Biehn said:
I called a Policeman a **** once when I was very pissed. Luckily he told me just to go home.

Thats roughly the reason I got arrested. Six hours they locked me up for, still got out in time for another pint though. :drink:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I hate cyclists more than ever today. And motorcyclists who continually inch forwards for their own speedy reward in the face of common manners and queueing rights. This morning, i called someone, who passed me as i waited at a red light, Dr Turd. I think that name might stay with me for today. If you get called it, it was me and i think you're a ****.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
A mate of mine who supports Leeds got nicked for pissing in the street. The main reason they nicked him though was because he tried to run off then said his name was John Radebe.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Aggravated trespass, threatening abusive and insulting behaviour, besetting and watching then they tried to get me on criminal damage and harassment but failed. They tried a riot charge as well until the dimwit coppers realised there were not twelve of us.

The watching and besetting was at a separate time to the others, the others all happened over one weekend.

Paddy.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Many but none harmful and never caught. Mostly drug offences izzunit. Also smashed up a phone box whilst very drunk but that's okay as we didn't start it, jsut finished it. Not done anything naughty for a while though.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Starry said:
Aggravated trespass, threatening abusive and insulting behaviour, besetting and watching then they tried to get me on criminal damage and harassment but failed. They tried a riot charge as well until the dimwit coppers realised there were not twelve of us.

The watching and besetting was at a separate time to the others, the others all happened over one weekend.

Paddy.

What the f*** was going on? And what is besetting?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I nearly got arrested for being a good citizen, victim & criminal all at the same time one night. Walking home from the pub I saw a bloke knocking his missus about so I stepped in, then he started knocking me about, by the time the police turned up he was unconcious on the ground & my knuckles were swollen to f**k. The police were going to arrest me for assault until some witnesses told them what happened, In the end they just took my details and I heard no more.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Les Biehn said:
What the f*** was going on? And what is besetting?

It's when you and three of your mates are walking behind someone (on their way to work) on the street in an 'intimidating' manner. Who knew walking behind someone on Elland Road was such an offence.

It is meant for trade disputes I think.

It didn't stick anyway. The ob thought they had us good and proper until it all blew up in their faces.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here