Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whos awake?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
At the god awfull time of 7.20 who is awake and what is the reason?

just got in from clubbing and the sun is shining right onto my bad making it impossable to sleep!

NOT HAPPY:angry:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Ha! At least you have a nice reason to be up.

I'm up now because my daughter pissed in her bed at 6am and once I'd sorted all that out there didn't seem much point in going back to bed.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm up at this stupid hour because I have to go to work (I don't usually go on in Saturdays, but we have three people off on holiday, so I have to go and cover for the day).

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Was really looking forward to a lie in this morning. Trouble is my body has now finally got used to waking up at 5.30 during the week, so has now started to wake me up at that time on a bloody Saturday
:angry:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
pasty said:
Was really looking forward to a lie in this morning. Trouble is my body has now finally got used to waking up at 5.30 during the week, so has now started to wake me up at that time on a bloody Saturday
:angry:

oh good - I'll send Arthur over next Friday night - you can entertain him at 6am for me then!! :lol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
tedebear said:
oh good - I'll send Arthur over next Friday night - you can entertain him at 6am for me then!! :lol:

Thanks for the offer TB, but if you don't mind I'll give it a miss
:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here