Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whoa didn't see that coming.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Had a beer today with a close mate, known him for 20+ years. He tells me he's been having an affair and is in a bit of a state. Opened up to me with a bit of a cry for help.

Be honest I tells him, your family don't deserve to be messed around etc etc. 10 minutes after he's got himself together he calls a guy over and introduces me.

Now I am one for each to their own and good luck to you etc but when you think you know someone as well I as I know him.

Knocked me for 6. And no he doesn't read NSC before I get slated, he's not a footy guy but an egg chaser.

Last edited:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Lots of men seem to go gay after being married for several years.
simpler life and less grief I suppose.
If I liked cock I'd probably go for it. Being straight is a bit of a burden.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
"Does your boyfriend know you're here?"......"No, and neither does my wife". See if we can get that going for the Palace game.

Anyways....aren't all rugger buggers a little bit rice and chips? All that dipping your cocks in your beer and soggy biscuit games is bound to have an affect.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
"Does your boyfriend know you're here?"......"No, and neither does my wife". See if we can get that going for the Palace game.

Anyways....aren't all rugger buggers a little bit rice and chips? All that dipping your cocks in your beer and soggy biscuit games is bound to have an affect.

Not to mention all the fingers in funny places during the "scrums" (that's what they call it).

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
to be honest, your mate sounds a bit inconsiderate. he 'opens' up to you then puts you on the spot when his bit in the side turns out to be a bloke. you would have been well within your rights to react like this:

Michael-scott-no-god-no.gif

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He likes rugby, enough said, you should have seen that coming a mile away.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
a classic case of:

"Does your boyfriend know you're here?" "well yes, he is here with me, its my misses that doesnt know"

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Not an easy on to advise him is it from your point of view. Just be there to support him i guess. As for being shocked, i should imagine there is a much higher number of married men than you would ever think that are in that situation.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Perhaps he thinks you might fancy a threesome...............just wondering like.:wink:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not an easy on to advise him is it from your point of view. Just be there to support him i guess. As for being shocked, i should imagine there is a much higher number of married men than you would ever think that are in that situation.

I know of three divorces where the bloke left his wife for another man. None of them lived in Brighton before our pals up the M23 cotton onto this thread.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
That's all very well but no one has asked the important question, what was the beer like?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Lots of men seem to go gay after being married for several years.
simpler life and less grief I suppose.
If I liked cock I'd probably go for it. Being straight is a bit of a burden.

These men have been gay all their lives...they've just been in denial and fighting it. A lot of men don't want to be gay, they want to be straight. Eventually, the ' chore ' of making love to their wives and the pretence gets to them. They can't fight their dreams, fantasies and desires any longer. I believe that a lot of men ( and women ) wait until their children are mature enough to be able to cope with a parent ' coming out '
I 've known two young men, who I and others have suspected of being gay. Both, I believe, have been in denial and fighting it. Both have very ' macho ' fathers and I think this factor contributes to their suppression of feelings. Both have issues and have had treatment for depression. To date, neither has come out and I honestly believe they will continue to fight it, all the time their fathers are alive. It is sad when men can't live their lives naturally for fear of parental scorn/disdain/shock etc.
Good luck to anyone who ' comes out ' particularly later in life. They know they are running the risk of upsetting long standing relationships and losing some family contacts. I don't envy them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here