Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you support if ........

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
With all this talk of rising ticket prices who would you support if you were unable to afford to watch the Albion ? ??? or would you beg borrow and steal to carry on watching ? :shrug:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
There's only one reason why I would support someone else. Even then, it wouldn't be a proper "support".

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
With all this talk of rising ticket prices who would you support if you were unable to afford to watch the Albion ? ??? or would you beg borrow and steal to carry on watching ? :shrug:
Spot the JCL

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I would sell my big fat sweaty harris at
Kings Cross to pay for my season ticket.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I used to travel to quite a few away games but due to costs don't now. When the Albion are away I'll go and support my local side Shoreham if they are at home - a 10 min walk from my house. It might be non league but I still enjoy seeing the games.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Actually watch them?

Supporting has nothing to do with watching.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
i would still support Brighton and i will try and get to as many as games as i could and afford

Is the only answer-

The Albion will stay in my heart always.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Yes you

If i couldn't afford to watch the Albion anymore then i simply couldn't go and support another club. I would hope a fan protest would take place and people stay away until the prices are reasonable again. I've been supporting the Albion for 25 years and you don't just change your team like a girlfriend when you were a teenager.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Why would you stop supporting a team if you couldn't afford to see them ?

I am sure there have been times in all our lives when we couldn't afford to go the Albion but we all came back when we could.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Yes you

If i couldn't afford to watch the Albion anymore then i simply couldn't go and support another club. I would hope a fan protest would take place and people stay away until the prices are reasonable again. I've been supporting the Albion for 25 years and you don't just change your team like a girlfriend when you are a teen.

That makes you a JCL to as I've been supporting The albion for 30 odd years. It was only a question.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
That makes you a JCL to as I've been supporting The albion for 30 odd years. It was only a question.

Bringing your half and half scarf today fella?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Should the question be, 'would you watch another team if you couldn't afford the Albion prices?'.

Supporting a team is a totally different matter. I couldn't support another team. Brighton is my team, regardless of finances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here