algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
None of them.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Was always a fan of Sven, work wonders for England. He was England's version of Mark McGhee. But instead of drinking whisky, he shagged many women, what a god.

Stumpy Tim

Sven did a good job, but I think his time had come. Mclaren was a twat. Capello is the right man, and I just hope he's willing to make the tough decisions that we were told he would make.

Lampard OUT for starters

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
sven did a reasonable job in qualifiers, but was completely useless in tournaments.

Taking walcott, an injured michael owen instead of suitable striking cover to the world cup was criminal.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
.......makes no difference given the rubbish the manager had to work with.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I wanted Martin O'Neil to get the job, but the FA looked to appease the 'We want an Englishman' brigade after they f***ed up on their bid to immediately get Scolari. We all know what happened next.. :thumbsup:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Im not sure with managers now. All 3 of them have picked the same 11 players that have never performed well on the biggest stages - i.e. past a tournament quarter final.

It seems whoever the manager, they pick the same players, the same systems, the same tactics as the one before that got sacked for doing exatcly what they are.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Im not sure with managers now. All 3 of them have picked the same 11 players that have never performed well on the biggest stages - i.e. past a tournament quarter final.

It seems whoever the manager, they pick the same players, the same systems, the same tactics as the one before that got sacked for doing exatcly what they are.

...but if you didnt choose the same players you would have a seriously poor team/squad in my opinion. Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here