Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would YOU play up front against Watford?

Who would YOU play up front against Watford?

• Chris O'Grady

Votes: 34 28.3%
  • Craig Mackail-Smith

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Leon Best

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Chris O'Grady + Craig Mackail-Smith

Votes: 79 65.8%
  • Chris O'Grady + Leon Best

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Craig Mackail-Smith + Leon Best

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
The strikers are so bad and ineffectual I would play 5 at the back and 5 in midfield for the Watford game and go for a point!!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I see virtually everyone has voted wither for COG or COG/CMS - Best it will be then, with CMS replacing him after 75 minutes followed by COG coming on for someone in the 87th minute. Or am I being unduly pessimistic here???

More like realistic !

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
CMS should only play with another striker like O'Grady, not on his own. If we are playing defensively we should play O'Grady on his own then bring on CMS and Lua Lua as a double substitution.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Where's the option for Walton and Ankergren??

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
I think it should be COG and Kayal, enabling Ince to come back in behind.

However, as COG is involved in 98.57% of the votes at the time of writing, it is obvious that CH will not start with him.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
As none of the three strikers are any use and assuming Millwall get something on Tuesday, play Halford or Dunk up front, with the other partnering Greer at the back
Desperate times call for desperate measures!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
We should adopt a cavalier approach to the last few games, starting with the debut of a revolutionary 1-0-9 formation.

There'd certainly be plenty of goals flying in for that one.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Honestly I wouldn't play any of the 'official' forwards as they couldn't hit a barn door. I would pack the midfield out and hope for a nil-nil.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Barnes, no he's gone
Alloa no he's gone
Murray no he's gone
Aspinal no he's to old
Holroyd no he's gone
Dickenson no he's gone
Bent gone
Conway gone

nope sorry its got to be Best and COG the two biggest ones they might just cause some mathem ..............might

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
4-2-4-0

With instructions to go down with every challenge to slow the game down, no ball boy/girls present to throw the ball back. No defenders allowed to go past the half way line.Any corners to be short ones with the ball shielded by the corner flag. Any Watford offensive play to be broken up with fouls, and then all the players to dispute the decision with the referee. This will ensure that the ball is only in actual play for about 25 minutes as we secure the point we need, and also to set a blue print for next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here