Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who Would You Not Piss On If They Were On Fire ?

There seem to be two threads going on here... one is people listing other people they don't like for some reason, and the other thread is some sort of 'in' joke.

Neither thread seems very edifying for a Sunday morning. :nono:

You're right.

And it wasn't very edifying on a Saturday afternoon either.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
So,call me lazy.I haven't read them all.

Has anybody picked that fat bloke who pretends to be an opera singer in those adverts for whatever it is?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
so the answer to Beach Huts gay love fest is LORD B then?....what a pile of PISS!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
the obvious ones Archer and BellENDloti and if my neighbours are in the same vicinity they won't get any either

Spacegull

Sehr Kosmiche.
Feb 22, 2009
High Weald
There seem to be two threads going on here... one is people listing other people they don't like for some reason, and the other thread is some sort of 'in' joke.

Neither thread seems very edifying for a Sunday morning. :nono:

It's all so frightfully postmodern don't you think?... Just wait for Monday.... It'll be a veritable feast of edification by then.:wink:

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
So,call me lazy.I haven't read them all.

Has anybody picked that fat bloke who pretends to be an opera singer in those adverts for whatever it is?

Pedant alert !!! He is a real opera singer, but a world class, ocean going, industrial strength, copper bottomed prat.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Shouldn't this question be directed at "Ask the Project Team"??

Probably, but it wouldn't be answered.

Because in addition to being too busy to piss on people, the project team (or a particular member thereof) is also too busy (or too stroppy) to answer any questions posed.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The Irish Alcoholic landlady who stole £325 off me 2 years ago. I have never figured out a way to retrieve my money and the idea of her knowing she got away with it still makes my blood boil whenever the subject arises. I hope and pray that one day I find a way to f*** her over royally but at this point in time it eludes me.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
SteClaridgeNTI_228x401.jpg

:rant:

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Caroline Lucas
Scott Mcgleish
Any traffic warden
Graham Norton, your not funny
Pretty much half of the big brother contestants
Mick Macarthy (cock)
Old twat who used to manage Mansfield, who used to large it up to seagulls fans from the safety of his dugout.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here