Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who Would You Not Piss On If They Were On Fire ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bearing in mind I spent three hours after the game drinking with the man - I fully get it.

Well done then, you win the prize which is..............

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Who wouldn't you piss on if they were in fire Beachy ? Just asking seeing as you started the thread & hadn't contributed with an actual person.

Anyway........

Ian Paisley
Ian Huntley
Ian St John

So that I don't pick on all people named Ian

Noades & Jordan ( the daft bint as well as the orange one )

Bellotti & Archer

The whole Bush family ( not just father & son cos the rest of em nurtured those b'stards)

Mugabe & all other African leaders who subject their people to poverty & famine whilst lining their own pockets.

Too many others to imagine but I'm a bit like that.

WOMBAT

Sep 25, 2010
I wouldn't piss on that bloke who's had 10 or 15 kids from God knows how many women. Jeez we're funding him and his minging lifestyle - he's laughing at us all going out to work to pay for his lifestyle. That's what really p*sses me off.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Neil Warnock, Sam Allardyce & Tony Pullis. If anything i'd look for more fuel for the fire

aviaviavioioioi

Sep 29, 2009
Seaford/Brighton
Bellotti
Archer
James Cordon
Richard Dawkins
The Queen

This man would be first in line...
PeterTatchell02.jpg

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Thatcher. Any member of the royal family. Anyone who shops at Jack Wills. Contestants on University Challenge. Freddie Mercury. Jedward. Any effing Palace fan. The bloke behind me in D block. Islamists. The BNP. I'm starting to enjoy this now. Christ there are so many.... Creationists. Take That. Cheryl Cole. Anyone who works on early eve Saturday TV. The Daily Mail editor.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
There seem to be two threads going on here... one is people listing other people they don't like for some reason, and the other thread is some sort of 'in' joke.

Neither thread seems very edifying for a Sunday morning. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here