Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you most like to win the Premiership?

Who?

• Arsenal

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Man Utd

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Everton

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • Other

Votes: 18 23.7%

• Total voters

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Of that list Everton.

I work for a football club and I'd love for them to win it. Though they are more likely relegation candidates than anything else!

brighton_b0y said:
not chelsea! shows money can buy success! and i hate morinho and that twat john terry asked my bird out 2 weeks ago! so i hope they win nothing!:angry:

Yeah, what he said (apart from the my bird/John Terry bit).

Everton winning it would be nice, harking back to the old days before mammon ruled.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I can't understand these people who say they'd rather Chelsea won it as opposed to Arsenal or Man U because it would 'make a change'. It's a bit like saying you hope American attack Iran soon because you're bored with the war in Iraq. Chelsea winning every year will be worse than Arsenal and Man U swapping around. At least with those two there is an element of competition, and Man U do at least bring on English youngsters.

It's funny, but I've reached the stage with Man U where I don't automatically support them in Europe but I DO want them to win in the Premiership!

Definitely not Chelsea. And preferably not either of the recent winners. Which leaves, out of that lot, Everton. But, essentially, anybody but Arsenal, Chalsea or ManUre. Alhtough imagine the even fatter Geordie egos there would be if Newcastle won it. Yuck.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Anyone but Man United.

And the 6 people that voted for the Manchester scum, shame on you all

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
After watching them at The valley against Charlton, I would say Chelsea. They are playing Awesome football!!!

:clap:

Last edited:

Oct 20, 2004
Chelsea = Scum
Scum = Scum

Cmon the Everton :clap:

Oct 20, 2004
After watching them at The valley against Charlton, I would say Chelsea. They are playing Awesome football!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wash your mouth out son

and go get your fathers gun
and shoot the Chelsea scum

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
bha.fatboy said:
Brighton of course:dunce: seeing as you did not say which year :p
You`ve Got more chance of the Dinasours coming back on earth than Brighton winning the premier league. Middlesborough, as Palace are out the running

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here