Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you most like to win the Premiership?

Who?

• Arsenal

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Man Utd

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Everton

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • Other

Votes: 18 23.7%

• Total voters

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Everton for me. The Greece of the Premiership. Good manager and a hard working team with no prima donnas.

Would serve Rooney right as well.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
as long as....arsenal win the premiership

everton finish above man utd

middlesborough/charlton/bolton do well then ill be happy

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Brighton of course:dunce: seeing as you did not say which year :p

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Preferably Everton. If not, Arsenal. As long as it's not Chelsea. I'd rather anyone won it than them, even Man U, and that's saying something!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I said other because I don't think we could win the Premier without a super new stadium.

But otherwise, Middlesbrough, after a little bit of thought. They are far enough away for the minimum of crowing.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I never thought I'd say this but even Manchester United would be preferable to Chelsea, who would have effectively BOUGHT the title. Everything that is bad in football would be proved right imo if Chelsea win it.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Everton (But they won't). Just to prove that despite squillions of pounds and saturation media coverage football is still a TEAM game, not about assembling a collection of expensive individuals.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I would hate to see Chelsea buy the title. Man Ure are the same to a lesser extent. They've sent lots of money on the links of Ruud, Rio, Rooney, etc. These two clubs typify everything that's wrong with the Premiership today.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Out of the likely candidates I'd say Manchester United. I don't hold this ridiculous hatred for them anymore. It would be nice for a team built around British youngsters to show that buying foreign does not always work.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Of the teams currently in the Premiership it has to be Charlton, failing that I would go for Middlesborough or Bolton as all the fans I have met from those teams have been unassuming and knowledgeable about the game. I accept that none of those three are likely to win it so of the other choices I would probably go for Arsenal as on their day they play football that is a joy to behold.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Chelski. Just because they're not Arsenal or Utd and they have some incredible players.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
not chelsea! shows money can buy success! and i hate morinho and that twat john terry asked my bird out 2 weeks ago! so i hope they win nothing!:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here