Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you like to see come up from league 1?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Why do Huddersfield deserve it at the moment? If they finish top two they'll deserve it, if they don't, & fail in the play offs again, they won't.

Their unbeaten run, such as it was, was all well & good, but ultimately completely pointless because they didn't win enough games to go up, and they totally bottled it in the one game (v Peterborough) that really mattered.

In my opinion, they were incredibly unlucky to come up against us and Saints last year and in most other seasons their point tally would have seen them promoted, so I think they deserve it in that respect.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Ideally, Charlton Brentford and Bournemouth. Realistically: Charlton Sheff W and Hudds. I find it quite amusing everyone wetting themselves about how brilliant Lee Clark is when he hasn't actually got them promoted and another near miss would go down just fine with me.

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
Charlton would be good as there should be a good atmosphere.
Huddersfield just because they deserve it after so many close failures in recent years.

BTW Sheff Weds must have signed a few players since last season... I thought they were bloody awful at the Withdean last season.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Charlton
Utd
Weds

Reason being Charlton local and I have never been to either Sheffield club. Plus met some nice UTD fans in Malta for their pre-season and I know a Weds fan sowill probably get some corporate (i.e free)

The others can f*** off on the basis of "noddy" and whilst it would be a welcome 6 points (hopefully) Im fed up of carfuckinglisle and bournmouth etc etc.

Charlton & Bournemouth.

Don't want Huddersfield to come up after their fans had a go at Gus - don't like either Sheffield clubs.

Can Orient make a late charge - I quite like them.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Charlton.
Orient.
Brentford.

Obvious reasons- local and easy to get to

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
Charlton - will keep the boss happy
Huddersfield - closest club to the in-laws, might be able to talk my wife into going to an away game/get away from in-laws to go to the match
Bournemouth - would like to see Cook prove to Gus that he's good enough for the Championship

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Charlton, Wednesday and Huddersfield. The one team I do not want is MK Dons as we have never won there and it's a dire place to go to.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Charlton - good away day, plus they dislike palace
Sheff Utd - I dislike Wednesday
Don't really care about anyone else, maybe Exeter because they have good following.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I'd like Charlton to win the division because I backed them at 14/1. Like to see Huddersfield accompany them because they respected us with the guard of honour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here