Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you like to see come up from league 1?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Just interested, like. Charlton look as though they're going to run away with it. So apart from them I hope Sheffield United go up as their fans seem less arrogant than Sheff Wed and I also hope Hudds go up, because I think they deserve it and I like a visit to the Galpharm! (Assuming we stay up of course!)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Anyone but Wednesday.

Might be in a minority here but i wouldn't mind MK or even Carlisle.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Anyone but Wednesday.

Carlisle's a bit of an effort away. I don't mind MK away but we always seem to lose, although you're supposed to hate them for being a plastic club :censored: :thumbsup:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Carlisle's a bit of an effort away. I don't mind MK away but we always seem to lose, although you're supposed to hate them for being a plastic club :censored: :thumbsup:
I've never been there but they travel well and are quite vocal.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Are Sheffield United fans really less arrogant than Wednesday's?

To answer the OP's question, Charlton and Huddersfield. Anyone but MK Dons in essence, though.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Just interested, like. Charlton look as though they're going to run away with it.
Not quite. They're at Sheff Wed this weekend where Sheff Wed are 9-2-0. Lose that and they are just two points clear of the chasing THREE teams with half a season to play.

Anyone but Wednesday.
Most definitely THIS. I hate Wednesday.
MK - no thanks. I'd like Carlisle though. Or Bournemouth, as they have a bit of cash and it would be HILARIO to see Portsmouth as the shittest team in their region. I'd imagine seeing BHA, Reading, Bournemouth and Southampton obviously all doing better than them would really piss them off.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Charlton…nice and local.

Mk dons…don’t particularly like them but got a lot of time for Robinson and enjoy rival fans wetting their knickers over them cheating their way into the league.

Bournemouth via the play offs. Like Bradbury and it would be good to see another South Coast club do well.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Not quite. They're at Sheff Wed this weekend where Sheff Wed are 9-2-0. Lose that and they are just two points clear of the chasing THREE teams with half a season to play.

Fair enough, haven't really been following the fixtures

D

Deleted member 22389

Most certainly not MK Dons. Hate them due to various reasons.

Teams I would like to see make it
Charlton
Huddersfield

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
Charlton as their first and deserve to be a championship side, Huddersfield as they've been knocking on the promotion door for a while now, lastly probably Sheffield united.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Charlton are not going to run away with it. Game by game, the chasing pack are closing and Charlton are having a slight blip at the mo.
My 3 would be Charlton ( local ) MKD ( desperate to win there ) Sheff Wed ( like Hillsboro )

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Charlton & Bournemouth, and I'd quite like Brentford also. Will probably be Charlton, Wednesday and HT though.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just interested, like. Charlton look as though they're going to run away with it. So apart from them I hope Sheffield United go up as their fans seem less arrogant than Sheff Wed and I also hope Hudds go up, because I think they deserve it and I like a visit to the Galpharm! (Assuming we stay up of course!)

Why do Huddersfield deserve it at the moment? If they finish top two they'll deserve it, if they don't, & fail in the play offs again, they won't.

Their unbeaten run, such as it was, was all well & good, but ultimately completely pointless because they didn't win enough games to go up, and they totally bottled it in the one game (v Peterborough) that really mattered.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bournemouth. Quite like the club, plus I can get there in 25 minutes.

they seem to have a serious war-chest. They put in a written offer for Matt Tubbs last week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here