Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Harry Redknapp

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters

Oct 25, 2005
Hangleton
i'd keep McGhee. I have faith him apart from his bizarre slip about thinking Turienzo was a target man and then realising he wasn't. i don't which is more ridiculous. thinking that in the first place and being wrong, or admitting that you made a stupid mistake.

sleepynick

Sep 1, 2004
Saigon, Vietnam
Johnny Byrne superstar said:
i'd keep McGhee. I have faith him apart from his bizarre slip about thinking Turienzo was a target man and then realising he wasn't. i don't which is more ridiculous. thinking that in the first place and being wrong, or admitting that you made a stupid mistake.

What's ridiculous about admitting you made a stupid mistake???

It shows the integrity of the man that he is often willing to admit when he gets something wrong, just as he is not afraid to criticise others when he feels they have been at fault.

:bowdown:

Clive Woodward - as he's already managed London Irish, it would complete the set for me :smokin:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
sleepynick said:

It shows the integrity of the man that he is often willing to admit when he gets something wrong, just as he is not afraid to criticise others when he feels they have been at fault.

If Magoo was a goalkeeper or midfielder or defender I would have agreed. But no. He was a very good striker in his day and should therefore be able to spot a good one, and dont get me started on why he cant coach our current GLUT of forwards.

And if he needed more games then do so. Not sign him after one friendly against Lewes.

Come in Magoo your time is up . :angry: :angry:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Silent Bob said:
JOCKO :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

BARRY LLOYD.

At least Burley isnt as fat as our lardy jocko.

Harry Redknapp then. Tried AND Tested ENGLISH Manager

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Buck.

Worth it for the Port and stilton training regime, alone. :drink:

Oct 25, 2005
Hangleton
sleepynick said:

It shows the integrity of the man that he is often willing to admit when he gets something wrong

nice sentiment. but this is football, not the nobel peace prize. it just sounds un-proffessional. anyway, i'm still backing him. one slip doesn't mean he should be shown the door. others on nsc would argue that results havent been good enough, but i don't think a change of manger would do the club any good at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here