Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you axe from our best 11?

Who would you get rid of?

• Total voters

Sep 5, 2008
This thread may seem a tad negative but that isn't the idea. I just want to see what players people don't think are up to it.

I will name the team with the players we currently have and the idea is to the vote the main problem. I will put down the team I think is our strongest.

Kuipers - Whing Virgo Elphick Richards - Anyinsah Thomson Johnson Thornton
- Murray Forster

For me, If I could remove a player and strengthen I'd remove Richards

Note* This is nothing to do with taking a player out and replacing with a fringe player. Purely who you think is the weakest player out of those 11.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
For me, If I could remove a player and strengthen I'd remove Richards

bit pointless isn't it - giving the correct answer in the first post

Richards just isn't the answer , unless the question is " how can we REALLY piss Kerry Mayo off? "

Sep 5, 2008
Virgo, he is not the best player in any position we have, and he is weak when he doesnt play at centre bcak, and it is detrimental to the team he is always shoehorned in

I agree however he is better than Hawkins and El-Abd at centre back therefore he gets in my best 11. If you think he's the worst in that then fair play:thumbsup:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
If you're not looking at the bigger picture of who would replace them etc then Richards. He is a liability far too often although being a talented player with the ball at his feet.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Football is a game of opinions and in my opinion your best 11 is not the same as mine as I would have the best right back in the club ie Adam Virgo at right back.

Incidentally I am sure I read on The Argus website that MA said that Virgo has been one of the successes of this season so far, as I say it is down to opinions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here