Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you advise Muzza NOT to sign for?

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
It seems like Glen's agent is trying to engineer an extra few quid for Glen after his good 2010/11 Season, in the shape of a new contract at the Albion.

Personally, I'm hoping he will get a reasonable deal that will allow him to resign for next season :clap:

If the unthinkable does happen, and he doesn't sign, what club would you suggest his agent advise Glen NOT TO SIGN FOR?

I think will all the stuff that went on a couple of weeks ago, Crystal Palace wouldn't be a good suggestion :wanker:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I wouldn't sign for Grimsby Town

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
From an outsiders point of view, I think he'd be foolish not to stay with Brighton. You're moving up a division and moving to a new ground, the future is looking good for you and the club is obviously going through an exciting phase.

Millwall, Palace and the others I've seen him linked to are the opposite as far as I'm concerned.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
From an outsiders point of view, I think he'd be foolish not to stay with Brighton. You're moving up a division and moving to a new ground, the future is looking good for you and the club is obviously going through an exciting phase.

Millwall, Palace and the others I've seen him linked to are the opposite as far as I'm concerned.

Exactly this. Together with fact he is happy at home and doesn't settle quickly. He has a manager who appears to understand him better than others have.

I could honestly see his career falling apart if he goes elsewhere.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
He has the choose of getting a substantial pay rise at a club he has played for for 3 and a half years, with a team who the chairman has expressed his disire to reach the play-offs and for a manager who rtes him as his first choice striker.

Or he could get an extra grand or two a week at a club that will be battling for mid table in a squad where he will have to fight to earn a starting spot against others who are settled with the teams style of play.

If I was Murray I'd only rate the following clubs as a better move:
Anyone who starts next season in the Premiership
Leicester City
Middlesborough
Leeds
West Ham
Any of those who fail to get promoted through the play-offs

Anybody else is probably not a step in the right direction

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Can't argue with any of that. He's not exactly going to be a pauper if he stays with us, is he?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
As long as it is not Palace or Southampton, I don't really care. I would however, hope he will stay with us very much and I hope we stump up to keep him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here