Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would win in a sprint......

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It always puzzles me why people have a go at Dicker for his pace. His role is good positioning to pass the ball to the players with pace. He picks the ball up from Bridcutt and passes it to the wingers or the backs to try and open up spaces to go forward. He isn't required to run anywhere.

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
It always puzzles me why people have a go at Dicker for his pace. His role is good positioning to pass the ball to the players with pace. He picks the ball up from Bridcutt and passes it to the wingers or the backs to try and open up spaces to go forward. He isn't required to run anywhere.
I wasn't haven't a go at him but he is slow that is just a fact. But he is required to run that's a stupid thing to say.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
That is an issue. Full backs need pace. We have pace to burn in midfield, what we are missing is strength and aggression.

I think that should be what we WERE missing. Surely both Crofts and Hammond offer strength and aggression in midfield. Crofts is also a very good ball payer, I can't really comment on Hammond as I haven't really seen him play since 2008.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I think that should be what we WERE missing. Surely both Crofts and Hammond offer strength and aggression in midfield. Crofts is also a very good ball payer, I can't really comment on Hammond as I haven't really seen him play since 2008.

Sorry, I was meaning exactly that about "were", and was really responding to a snipe at Hammond's lack of pace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here