• Mark Mcghee

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Martin Allen

Votes: 8 5.3%

• Total voters

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
We had a good one but for what ever reason he ain't here no more. Adams gets my support but it is beginning to waiver needs to sort things out and fast

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Evidently patience isn't in the vocabulary of a Brighton fan.

Wilkins is completely clueless as a manager. There's a reason why he hasn't got a job. How we fluked 7th last year is a mystery.

1067Seagull

Banned
Jun 27, 2008
I've said it bofor and I'll say it again. Alan Ball is currenty unemploewed as a manager, and he is a world cup WINNER with Prem experionce. Dick knight should do somthin NOW to stop this seeson being a right off

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
We finished 7th last season and were playing good football.

10pts from 10 games this season
Adam Virgo and Colin Hawkins are undroppable
5 home games without a win
A spat with arguably one of our top players resultingin him leaving in January
Unable to beat Cheltenham, Orient and Bristol Rovers at home
Virgo on the right wing
Long ball

From purely a spectator's stand point (i.e. nothing off the field), Dean Wilkins for me. I hope he's having a good old laugh at he mess that Adams is making.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Well look who crawled out the trash

Mr Blunt

Apr 21, 2008
Brighton

Wilkins is completely clueless as a manager. There's a reason why he hasn't got a job. How we fluked 7th last year is a mystery.

:clap:

i completly agree with this

In this league all you got to do is put a run together. In class we were so far from the playoffs last season.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I've said it bofor and I'll say it again. Alan Ball is currenty unemploewed as a manager, and he is a world cup WINNER with Prem experionce. Dick knight should do somthin NOW to stop this seeson being a right off

Employ a dead man? Even MA is doing better than a corpse

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004

I do hope this post is some kind of shockingly poor joke, otherwise you have troubled times ahead in your life.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

This kind of attitude flummoxes me. Wilkins kept things simple, played simple formations and got results. There were some great performances last season. 10 from 10 is inexcusable given that we "fluked" 7th last year.

When are you going to start questioning what is going on? Virgo anywhere but at the back. Hawkins playing despite not being fit when we have loads of able replacements. The dinosaur long ball tactics without a genuine target man, stupid substitutions and generally bizarre selections (why did Livermore have to wait so long to play in centre midfield).

Wilkins wasn't perfect but Adams has been a mess this season.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
We were 17th in January and ended up 7th. Wendy wasn't sacked for his tactical ability, it was for other reasons.

D

Deleted member 2719

We were 17th in January and ended up 7th. Wendy wasn't sacked for his tactical ability, it was for other reasons.

You mean he wasn't good a PR and BN (Brown Nosing).

But was Passionate about the Albion and playing Proper football.

Dean Wilkins for me any day and yes i did Rate Adams but he has lost his main skill DESIRE.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
No, he had a conflict of interest which compromised his position within the club.
As I'm not "in the know" I still say I'd have rather kept Wilkins out of those four choices. Just based on what was on the pitch. Maybe if I was chairman and knew all that went on it would be different.

People have said he was a bad man manager - so why did he get more from most of these players than Adams is currently? Is it that Adams is worse, Wilkins wasn't actually that bad, or that there are more important factors? :shrug:

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
DW did a fantastic job last season. We're a small club losing money all over the place with no proper ground and fickle fans who mostly turn up to moan and give the team shit. It's a miracle we're even in League 1. Clear progress over 2 seasons. A good young squad. Who did he bring in? Murray. Forster. Who has MA brought in? A load of useless old shite who are taking cash off the club we really can't afford, and who are well past their "best". DW was excellent with the youngsters and had a healthy set up given our circumstances. MA is a joke of a manager. A failure everywhere except one season with us.

Monty

Feb 21, 2008
When we get out of this league and back into the Championship, Adams will be the man to take us there. Could be a couple of seasons though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here