Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would have thought....

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Who would have thought 10 years ago that this would be a view at the beginning of an Albion home game. Great performance yesterday but bring on the Premier League!
View attachment 39064
That, my friend, is a brilliant picture and I can't stop looking at it. Better even than the Donny pictures as the ground is a complete sell-out and also it just looks so much better with the corners filled in (and you photographed the right one!). Better even than the Goldstone as our ground is no longer a ramshackle dump. Brilliant. After all those years of shit 'n' struggle we are really, finally ...... there.

"And when our new ground's built and we are storming back, a bunch of happy fans without a care"

I would love to be able to hear the west stand from the other side of the pitch. Must have sounded immense at times on saturday. The noise felt incredible at times espc singing "youre not singing anymore" the second time and Albiooon albioon. Was fuckin immense im still buzzing now even though we lost.

That's why the esu is a great place to sit! GREAT VIEWS !GREAT BACK DROP AND THE NOISE FROM THE AWAY,WEST AND NORTH:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here