Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would have been YOUR choice of manager this season from the following

Who would you appoint for the coming season?

• M.A

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • D.W

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • M.M

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • A.O (Please name names)

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters

doncasterseagull

Kasabian!!!
May 23, 2008
Doncaster
wouldnt have minded if we kept wilkins he did well last season and was passionate for the club! i think the signings he would have made would have been good as well.

however who can complain with the appointment of Micky Adams

UP THE SUPER SEAGULLS!:albion1:

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
I would have kept DW. The team progressed well last season. Good bunch of young players, and I wouldn't have kept on any of the oldies or brought Virgo back. I also have doubts over MA, given his lack of success since leaving. But I hope he does a good job. He's a top bloke and I still think the season should be a good one.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
M.M. for me ! His wonderful imagination combined with his association with one of the all time greats of rock music makes Michael Moorcock an obvious choice !

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Sensibly it has to be Adams - he knows what the score is on the money front, has a better idea about management than Wendy had and can hopefully attract the players that will get us out of the division.
Ince would have been a good choice but I would like to see Dean Saunders at some stage in the future - one of my favourite players from the past and he must have picked up some decent management techniques at the clubs he has been at.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I would have kept DW. The team progressed well last season. Good bunch of young players, and I wouldn't have kept on any of the oldies or brought Virgo back. I also have doubts over MA, given his lack of success since leaving. But I hope he does a good job. He's a top bloke and I still think the season should be a good one.

What he said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here