Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who Would Be Your Goalkeeper For Tomorrow?

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Corrigan played well in the '84 fixture.

is will packham a red herring because i was looking through some old programs and he was in there all the way up to 2005-2006 yet in my memory i never remember him player is he the same red herring as chris may

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
is will packham a red herring because i was looking through some old programs and he was in there all the way up to 2005-2006 yet in my memory i never remember him player is he the same red herring as chris may

ignore this i quoted this on the wrong post

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
You're all forgetting Will Packham!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
:facepalm: is this for real? Brezovan has been in very good form since being put in the team. I think some our 'fans' have come to expect too much recently, the amount of whining :tosser:'s in the North against Millwall was untrue, screaming and swearing at Brez!! He punched the fecking ball, it's not his fault nobody followed with a clearance. He has dealt with 99% of every other ball With confidence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here