Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who Would Be Your Goalkeeper For Tomorrow?

North Stand Midget

Jan 9, 2012
My keeper would be Gonzalez because Brezovan has been very poor last few games and cost us the first goal against Millwall with a silly decision to punch when it was an easy catch. Ankergren I dont trust him to make a comeback and play well but with Gonzalez, he seemed to have good hands in and is 6ft 4, and looks comfortable on crossing in training, Does anyone else a agree with me??

:amex::amex::amex::albion2::albion2::albion2:
DONT POST POINTLESS REPLYS!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Brez hasn't been poor - he's been excellent since he won his place back. The error he made against Millwall was the only time he's made a mistake.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Nothing wrong with Brez. His punch v Millwall went straight to an Albion player anyway. Unfortunately Navarro panicked and sliced it straight back into the box.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
My keeper would be Gonzalez because Brezovan has been very poor last few games and cost us the first goal against Millwall with a silly decision to punch when it was an easy catch. Ankergren I dont trust him to make a comeback and play well but with Gonzalez, he seemed to have good hands in and is 6ft 4, and looks comfortable on crossing in training, Does anyone else a agree with me??

:amex::amex::amex::albion2::albion2::albion2:
DONT POST POINTLESS REPLYS!

I would not field a goalie. Extra striker as we play to win.

drop dead fred

Mar 8, 2011
Brez hasn't been poor - he's been excellent since he won his place back. The error he made against Millwall was the only time he's made a mistake.

the punch was not good but went to navarro
it was navarro trying to be clever rather than boot it that was the problem

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Graham Moseley.

Seriously though, what a ridiculous statement. I am all for others opinion, but it would be plain stupid to put an untried keeper on the pitch tomorrow.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Graham Moseley.

Seriously though, what a ridiculous statement. I am all for others opinion, but it would be plain stupid to put an untried keeper on the pitch tomorrow.

Agreed. I was disappointed with Brez's punch when he clearly could have/should have caught it but tbf he really hasn't done much wrong at all since getting the nod.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here