Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who wins really? Today I woke up in sunny, aspirational cosmopolitan & aesthetically

D

Deleted User X18H

...stimulating BRIGHTON & HOVE

They woke up in Croydon!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I woke up in quiet but very pleasant and elegant Eastbourne. Later on after work and picking my lads up from school,I will take a stroll along our lovely prom and be grateful, very grateful. I don't particularly like dissing other places but my goodness, Sussex by the sea or Croydon?

:)

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
I got home to Eastbourne & finished the day by making love to my highly attractive girlfriend.
That made me feel a whole lot happier.
Then I woke at 2:45am & the footy memories came flooding back. Couldn't get back to sleep.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
As did Croydon Seagull etc.

I woke up in Seaford, smiling.....I bet you lot sidn't. After all Brighton welcomes Croydon tourists...we'll be back.

See you at Selhurst?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I got home to Eastbourne & finished the day by making love to my highly attractive girlfriend.
That made me feel a whole lot happier.
Then I woke at 2:45am & the footy memories came flooding back. Couldn't get back to sleep.

Never mind. Since you live in Eastbourne shouldn't you be Simone?

boroeagle

Aug 20, 2009
Who wins really? Today I woke up in sunny, aspirational cosmopolitan & aesthetically pleasing Eastbourne with a view of the South Downs in the distance.... Oh and 3 points from a game down the road last night!!!

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
I doubt all Brighton fans live in Brighton and like wise all Palace fans live in Croydon. If this is all you have to cling on then it shows you really are desperate. Face it, the better team won.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I woke up in a hedge in St. Ann's Well Gardens with my face in a half-eaten kebab and my shoes missing, they woke up in Croydon

larsmartin

Sep 23, 2011
Spare a thought for those who both suffered defeat and woke up in Croydon ... well the Borough of Croydon anyway.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Glenn Murray woke up in Brighton I should imagine, as did many Palace fans who live here and right across Sussex.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I woke up in my leafy corner of Croydon pig sick over the result but perfectly happy with where I live thank you.

Not sure bragging about where you reside to an arch rival who has just beaten us makes us look very classy, just my opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here