Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will score Albions next goal........

Who will score Albions much sought after next goal

• Virgo Tuesday Night?

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Murray in two weeks time?

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Forster week after?

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Gargan new Zamora then sold for £2M in January

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • My son William in 2023?

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • An own Goal?

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Does this mean we have no strikers for the Derby game? If we are going to have a crap season then at least do well in the cups.Just hope we don't go out of both cups in a week like we did a couple of seasons back.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
new foward arriving this week but based on adams signings so far this season it will make no difference. he can only sign players he's managed before.

can you imagine his monday morning meeting with knight and barry l? barry "i've found a new forward for you" adams "have i managed him already" barry "don't think so" adams "next"

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
new foward arriving this week but based on adams signings so far this season it will make no difference. he can only sign players he's managed before.

can you imagine his monday morning meeting with knight and barry l? barry "i've found a new forward for you" adams "have i managed him already" barry "don't think so" adams "next"

:D:D

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
barry "i also have an attacking midfielder, bags of skill, great passer, keeps it on the deck" adams "next"

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
Barry L. 'I know of several players who would give 110% if they were given the chance to play for the Albion'
Adams 'Were they born in Sussex'?
Barry L 'Yes'
Adams 'Next'

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
barry "i also have an attacking midfielder, bags of skill, great passer, keeps it on the deck" adams "next"
:nono:

What Adams would say in that situation is "sounds great, get him in"

then to the Argus "the fans will love this player"

then he leaves him on the bench every week.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Gargan should be given a chance as should robinson but adams wont do it.

Is the right answer!

Adams seems HELLBENT on playing defenders and wingers upfront, ahead of people who actually play upfront!

I can't see why he won't take the plunge! It's not as if we could offer any less of an attacking threat than we already are!!!

C'mon Micky, give the lads a fair crack of the whip!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here