Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who will qualify for the 2023-24 UEFA Europa League?

est.83

Dec 6, 2003
Estonia
Draw simulator: https://draw.inker.one/#/el/gs/2023

The one I got at the first try would be rather.. complicated. Travelling supporters would absolutely take it, no?

1693468868195.png

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Can Sima play against his parent club ?
Goldson can play by all means, no issue there.
UEFA allow loan players to play against parent clubs. I guess it would depend on if we’ve included a clause that prevents it into the loan agreement.

Loan players are automatically banned from playing against their parent club in the Premier League.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Panathinaikos only have 15000 stadium so just 750 tickets.
Panathinaikos played at the Olympic Stadium in their play-off match against Braga yesterday.
The stadium accompanied 60,000+ spectators for that game, so it'll be likely we'll play there too - if we get them 🤞

EDIT: The reason for this is that they are, I think, renovating their 15,000 stadium currently.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Panathinaikos played at the Olympic Stadium in their play-off match against Braga yesterday.
The stadium accompanied 60,000+ spectators for that game, so it'll be likely we'll play there too - if we get them 🤞

EDIT: The reason for this is that they are, I think, renovating their 15,000 stadium currently.
3k tickets for us would be amazing. Doubt we'd take that many tho!

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove

I once saw Olympiakos v Ajax in the Olympic Stadium with 80,000 packed in. It was exciting and chaotic!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Leverkusen
Betis
Aberdeen

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

That's correct as far as the game yesterday was concerned - I was in a cab in Athens recently and the driver (AEK fan) told they (Parathiniakos) are building a new stdium and playing European games at the Olympic Stadium.

Their 'old' ground holds about 15k and is in a fairly central location - it's a real old school ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here