Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will get Offered a new contract come january 05

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
My prediction is

Goodbye to Nathen Jones, Ben Roberts (injured too much for the wage he is on), Paul Watson

1 Year Gary Hart, Guy Butters

2 years Danny Cullip, Dan Harding, FDM,

Cant remeber who else is due but if you remind me I will give my forcast

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Mark McGhee is the only one I really care about !

Dc would be nice and the FDM - but the future is in MM's hands.

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Cullip is the main one we need to stay on, hes the perfect leader while players like Virgo, El Abd, Hinshelwood are learning the game, Harding doesnt need to learn anymore as he is the complete player.

Hasnt Jones got an extension because hes played a number of games?

Not convinced that OGH will get a deal, hardly been a first choice for McGhee!

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
After yet another magnificent display at Ipswich then FDM must be given a two year deal. He has been outstanding again this season and hopefully Coco will want away and we can get a decent back up keeper. :clap2:

I would give Butters another year but I'm not bothered about Cullip. He played well on Saturday but has been too inconsistent for me.

I think we need to make sure the likes of Hinsh, Virgs, El-Abd and Hammond are secured for the next couple of years and given more than the 'rumoured' 400 a week as they have all been excellent this season.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's the under 21's we need to look after.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
binary said:
After yet another magnificent display at Ipswich then FDM must be given a two year deal. He has been outstanding again this season and hopefully Coco will want away and we can get a decent back up keeper. :clap2:

I would give Butters another year but I'm not bothered about Cullip. He played well on Saturday but has been too inconsistent for me.

I think we need to make sure the likes of Hinsh, Virgs, El-Abd and Hammond are secured for the next couple of years and given more than the 'rumoured' 400 a week as they have all been excellent this season.

why is roberts leaving good?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Young Chris May has been good enough to be on the bench whilst Roberts has been out.
He isn't tall but he's pretty nippy. He saved a penalty at Lewes for the Albert Jarrett thankyou match.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
A player no-one has mentioned is Leon, i really cant see him signing!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bhafc4eva said:
A player no-one has mentioned is Leon, i really cant see him signing!

I think everyone agrees with you.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Stinky Kat said:
1 Year Gary Hart, Guy Butters, Ben Roberts

2 years Danny Cullip, Dan Harding, FDM, Leon Knight

I think Roberts will get another year, as McGhee recognises his ability. Leon will get offered a new deal, but will take his time thinking about signing it.

mitch

Oct 16, 2003
has'nt harding been offered a two year extension already in the summer but is stalling because of his agent telling him of the premiership fairy tale land?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Watson will be offered something as he plays both sides (oo-er) which is always useful. If Harding's off we'd need him.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
I think the one that needs to be offered a contract now is Kuipers, he is playing out of his skin and is allowed to sign a pre-contract in January and I would have thought clubs are aware of him at present.

McGhee I would offer nothing to, until we know what league we are in. Why chuck a largeish deal at him, if we get relegated. You then have the problem that if we do not start the following season well, it could cost us a fortune to get rid of him. Do not put him in the comfort zone before we are safe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here