Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will get Albion's 5000th goal?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Double celebration CKR scores and Ernest has to kiss DK's arse on the pitch at full time :clap2: :clap2:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Dover said:
I'm with bew4194. Two loyal servants to the club who play with heart and soul evry week.
Is the beer in the Tap getting stronger then............as i don't remember Kezza playing EVERY WEEK..............???;)

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Grendel said:
It'll be an own goal.

I agree, it's going to be an own goal. The Crewe game is very similar to the away game at Rotherham last season, not as important as Rotherham but still very crucial.

I'd like to see any of the strikers get it, it will boost their confidence in front of goal.

For the hell of it, Ckr so he gets past the 5 goal mark, proving Ernest wrong ;)

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Henderson from a corner with us losing 1-0 in the last seconds of injury time bullet header:drink:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Bluejuice said:
I reckon Ernest'll come bounding out of the South stand screaming at CKR "this is how you do it you useless sack of shit" then whilst the teams are distracted by the commotion he'll run over and boot the ball into the back of the net before giving the 2 finger salute to McGhee and collapsing in a fit of rage

I'd like it to be like this, but u never know, id like Tank to score it

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Lord Bracknell said:
Some lad currently playing in the Under 13's

Funny that, you took the words right out of my mouth

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Black N Tan said:
Who ever gets it, he can't be a worse player then the tosser who scored the first goal of the new millennium, Darren Freeman.

That's a bit harsh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here