Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will be watching Uruguay v the Argies later?

Will you be watching Uruguay v Argentina?

• Yes

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Might tune in if I'm bothered

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Seagulls

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Larger on next goal Uraquay now.....................bugger

:lol:
You were my first thought when Argentina NICKED that goal. Absolutely mugged this Uruguay side, though they haven't looked much kop either. What a poor pair of teams tonight, I've been amazed frankly.

But again, the Argentine goalkeeper is an absolute LEGEND in the making. Come the World Cup, he'll be famous.

D

Deleted User X18H

:lol:
You were my first thought when Argentina NICKED that goal. Absolutely mugged this Uruguay side, though they haven't looked much kop either. What a poor pair of teams tonight, I've been amazed frankly.

But again, the Argentine goalkeeper is an absolute LEGEND in the making. Come the World Cup, he'll be famous.

Neither of these teams will present much of a problem for Cappello

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Neither of these teams will present much of a problem for Cappello

The actual event is a very different preposition to the qualifiers though, I can't see Argentina being this tosh when the actual matches get going. I don't think they'll win the World Cup (Spain, Brazil, England :thumbsup: ) but they'll be a pain in the backside for whoever has to play them in the knockout stages. Assuming they get there... I think if they make the quater final then they'll be a serious threat. But it only takes a solid defence and a goal on the break to beat this lot it would seem. Even with Tevez, Messi and the rest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here