Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will be the Top 10 posters (quantity, not quality) for 2011...?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Are they going to add 'Newhaven Gull', 'Gus is God' and 'Super Will Buckley's posts together? Reckon that user must be in with a chance.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm just happy nowadays that I'm nowhere NEAR the worst poster , nor the one with the highest posts per year

I've reached mediocrity , and I'll take it.

Welcome to our clan of blunt-toothed lone-wolves, roaming without prey and howling feelingleslsy into the night.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Are they going to add 'Newhaven Gull', 'Gus is God' and 'Super Will Buckley's posts together? Reckon that user must be in with a chance.

NSC Rule 168 , para 3 , line 48 states that permanently banned users have their post count expunged as if they never existed. :thumbsup:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Crap, if I don't post anything between now and Christmas, is there any chance whatsoever I could get my post count down to a socially respectable level? :ohmy:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Is that definite?

I thought GiG left of his own accord after upsetting too many members, and claimed that he would not be returning!

Sad if true?

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

Avergaing over 30 posts a day in a very short space of time, I'm pretty sure it is him

D

Deleted member 18477

I used to post lots but kept getting banned. So i try to keep the posts to a minimum these days

yea i was banned. the key is not to swear at someone/abuse them. you can swear just not at them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here