Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will be the next Labour leader?

1066gull

Next year!? Be like 4-5 months if there is a hung parliament mate

Doubt it, cameron will try to get as many parties to support him in exchange for a few of their policies and if milliband does come in as labour leader, the momentum may switch to labour. my support will stick with the liberal democrats though despite being in a conservative stronghold.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I met David Milliband a couple of years ago. Really nice bloke but he reminded me of a toy monkey I used to have which I called 'Jacko' (I kid you not). I used to practice wrestling moves on poor Jacko and would hurl him across the room whilst pretending to be Big Daddy. It all ended badly however as Jacko's leg fell off and all his stuffing came out.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
I used to work in the Education Dept up in town, David Miliband was the Minister for our area of work (school buildings). Met him a couple of times in his office, came across as an intelligent and decent guy with a lot of enthusiasm for his job.

If he is the Labour leader for the next election in a few months time then he will have my support.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I think it very much depends on how big the defeat is (IF there is a defeat)

If it's really bad for Labour, and they were to slip into third in the overall vote, I can see the Unions wanting someone a lot more left wing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here