Who will be the first team to sell out the South Stand

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Spurs, Donny and Gillingham have all failed miserably

Blackpoolmad

Jun 25, 2011
Blackpool
Do not be suprised if Blackpool sell 2000.
We sold out at most our away games last season including 2750 at West Ham our furthest journey.
All looking forward to this game.

P.S. How many did Doncaster take to the south coast game?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I would be very surprised if Palace don't sell it out

If they want to re-ignite the rivalry I think they'll need to, maybe a lot of the younger ones consider Charlton and Millwall as bigger rivals now, we'll see...

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
To be fair i though Spurs was a restricted attendance and Gillingham was the first round of the Carling cup - no suprise to me.

was shocked Donny Rovers didnt sell their allocation though, shame on them!

Leeds, Palace, Pompey and Saints will all sell out

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I thought Gillingham did pretty well, how many of us could be arsed to got there on a Tuesday night in the 1st round of the Carling Cup? I know I couldn't. And they are in League 2.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I thought Gillingham did pretty well, how many of us could be arsed to got there on a Tuesday night in the 1st round of the Carling Cup? I know I couldn't. And they are in League 2.

If we were two divisions below them and they were playing their 2nd game in a state of the art stadium? I reckon we'd take at least 2000

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Leeds would have sold out if on a Saturday, but now a Friday night I wouild be surprised if they take more than 1500.

I reckon:
Blackpool 1800
P/Borough 650
Leeds 1500
Palarse 2500 Sell out

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
To be fair i though Spurs was a restricted attendance and Gillingham was the first round of the Carling cup - no suprise to me.

was shocked Donny Rovers didnt sell their allocation though, shame on them!

Leeds, Palace, Pompey and Saints will all sell out

To be fair to Donny, I think the Albion may have been partly to blame with the way they with-held tickets until it was too late for Donny fans to make travel arrangements.

I'll be surprised if Blackpool aren't close to selling all tickets-so long as we give them their full quota early enough. On another thread there's already concerns about finding somewhere to stay.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11

Also the only away fans to have sung so far. I thought their turnout was quite impressive. We sometimes used to get less for "home" midweek games there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here