• Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
McIntosh wanted Rachel

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Jodie just does not have what it needs to get people to part with their money for a ticket. She just does have the X Factor if you like, Mead was a quality Joseph, Fisher was a superb Maria, I know I saw her but Jodie just does not cut it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
She does not have the legs to sell tickets long term, I saw Fisher in the Sound of Music about a year into its run and they sold out all 3000 tickets at £ 60 a pop.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I am seething with rage, Sarah was the best Nancy and of the 3 left Jessie should have walked it, that and George Sampson robbing Britain got talent made for a huge anti climax on both fronts. Jodie is no Connie Fisher.

No she isn't but she is a better fit for the Nancy role than Jessie IMHO. And as for Jessie, Andrew Lloyd Weber loves her as does Cameron , so it will only be a matter of time before she lands a big one (and I dont mean ALW :lolol: )

As for George Sampson, yeah, I agree, I was happy to see him get to the final but there were several acts that were a lot better than him, and those girls with their fiddles were just superb

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here