Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who wasn't entirley happy with their seat yesterday?

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Oh yes.I was totally unimpressed with my plastic fold up seat.Aren't Villa in the Premiership?Shouldn't there be extra comfy padded upholstery,armrests,and butlers serving brandy and fine wines?

Sterrewth.

what are they playing at eh?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Very front left, as you look at the stand, seat number 12 row N, thought it would be shit but actually was fine, stood next to some good people as i brought my seat individually.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I too was up in row LL pretty much behind the goal, great view from up there. No idea if the seat was any good, closest I got to sitting in it was leaning on the back bit at half time.

villain

Jan 22, 2010
The North Stand was built in the late 1970s, and the facilities are now well, well out of date. I've sat upstairs there once, and woiuldnt do it again (I am 6'2 so it is a challenge in terms of legroom).

The club have worked with HOK architects on a new stand design, and it is expected to be demolished and rebuilt in the next 2 years or so.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Very front left, as you look at the stand, seat number 12 row N, thought it would be shit but actually was fine, stood next to some good people as i brought my seat individually.

It was unallocated standing. Why didn't you move to stand where your mates where, unless they were in a different stand of course.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
It was unallocated standing. Why didn't you move to stand where your mates where, unless they were in a different stand of course.

It was unallocated seating?? No-one told me that. Or indeed, everyone else. Including the stewards. Were you there?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Doug Ellis Lower - Q1, row N, 314 & 315.

Very happy thanks :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Once I convinced my thouroughly law-abiding 9 year old that it really WAS okay for him to stand ON his seat, all was fine, and we all had a perfectly good view :thumbsup:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
It was unallocated seating?? No-one told me that. Or indeed, everyone else. Including the stewards. Were you there?

Haha of course I was there; people were standing where they wanted to - I call that unallocated standing.

In the North Upper of course, maybe it was different in the Doug Ellis?

Tuks

Jan 24, 2010
Kenilworth, Warwickshire
I was in Lower Doug Ellis and was stood in the isle when on about 20 mins a steward asked to see my ticket then told me i had to move as this ticket wasnt for this seat...
after i pointed out the seat number and row matched my ticket he duely and redfaced wandered back the steps!!
i did end up in the second half with a group of pals right at the back of lower standing on a chair and no one bothered me, i think the stewards were just being safety conscious about the isle being blocked?!?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here