Plovdiv Bulgaria
Raquel Welch in 1 million years bc

Attachments

• rw.bmp
    148.5 KB · Views: 96

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Nope. Canadian tennis starlet Carling Bassett. Once got to the final of the US Open but lost to Chris Evert.

As a 16 year old, I had her home address and she sent me free tickets to the Eastbourne Tennis Week.

Sadly that was as close as I ever got.

Ah well.

She ended up marrying a tennis player, Robert Seguso (?) and having loads of kids I think.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Bridget Bardot
and I rather fancied Kim Novak
in fact now I come to think about it and after some experience both would be nice

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Winnie.jpg

This is mine as she is now - Danica McKeller, back in the early 90's she was in The Wonder Years and played the love interest in that.......she's aged well!!! :D

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Are girlies allowed on this thread?

Mine was Dr Kildare. (How do I put up a pic?)

001-059179.jpg

Last edited:

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
Sally Ann Howes , she maybe 50 years older than me but she did it for me first time I saw chitty chitty bang bang:p

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Are girlies allowed on this thread?

Mine was Dr Kildare. (How do I put up a pic?)
Don't bother :lol:

(Find the pic you want, google images will do, right click on said picture, click copy URL. Then click on insert image (the picture frame between the globe and film reel, on the tool bar thingy just above) then right click the URL into the box that comes up (you might have to remove the http from the box assuming your image already has that))

Apologises if you think I'm being patronising it's just that's how I like computer stuff explained to me.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Don't bother :lol:

(Find the pic you want, google images will do, right click on said picture, click copy URL. Then click on insert image (the picture frame between the globe and film reel, on the tool bar thingy just above) then right click the URL into the box that comes up (you might have to remove the http from the box assuming your image already has that))

Apologises if you think I'm being patronising it's just that's how I like computer stuff explained to me.

Thanks, done now!

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
View attachment 34230

This is mine as she is now - Danica McKeller, back in the early 90's she was in The Wonder Years and played the love interest in that.......she's aged well!!! :D

Holy f***! is that Winnie from the wonder years that Kevin fancied throughout the show?

You are right, she has aged well!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here