Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who was your first celebrity crush?

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Rebekah Elmaloglou. She played some stroppy teenager in Home and Away. She did end up with a spotty face and has been neither seen nor heard of since but I did used to dream of her doing all sorts to me in the Summer Bay caravan park.

Wasn't that Sophie with the massive tits? Good choice.

I loved Chloe in Home And Away. Stunning. Brilliant acting when she was hooked on speed. :lolol:

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Yes Felicity Kendall , voted best arse one year ! Then Jill dando (sad what happened) and non celebrity my maths teacher :p

Excuse me :tosser:
Ooooh, Jill Dando. She was very sexy. I remember seeing her in leather on the front cover of the Radio Times - DING DONG!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
tumblr_m2eyscu9U71qaqs42o1_500.jpg

This lovely Norwegian Lady is the first I can remember. They tended not to take their clothes off much before her, in the late sixty's.

Ah Julie Ege. I saw her in The Legend of the Seven Golden Vampires in 1974 at the Odeon in Worthing.
The usherette said it was the first time she had ever caught anyone whacking off to a horror film

Stumpy Tim

As a six year old I remember fancying Janet Ellis, the Blue Peter presenter. Still can't believe her alien-looking daughter was more successful. Having said that, I also remember being 4 and watching Choc a Bloc and always hoping it was the female presenters turn to present (they took in turns).

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
C_67_article_2027017_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg

Claire Grogan

or

1984selina.jpg

Selina Scott...!!!

Bringing it right up to date, and topical, I don't mind admitting to a bit of a thing for Hazel Irvine on the snooker...

hazel-irvine-large.jpg

:love::love::love:

Last edited:

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Another vote for Kelly Kapowski (Tiffani Amber Thiessen). Everyone fancied Kelly and everyone either wanted to be Zac Morris or AC Slater, there should really be a poll.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Sally Thomsett. 'Man About The House'.

I've had a dance or two with Sally back in the day, down the original Kings Club, at the bottom of Brunswick Square. I wonder what she looks like now? Jeeze I'm old, good job you didn't say The Railway Children. :lolol:

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I've had a dance or two with Sally back in the day, down the original Kings Club, at the bottom of Brunswick Square. I wonder what she looks like now? Jeeze I'm old, good job you didn't say The Railway Children. :lolol:

Wasn't she actually about 21 in the Railway Children? Kept sneaking off for a fag, apparently!

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
page 3 bird,denise perry

if not celeb enough,blond bird from abba

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here