Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who was the wanker who said Blayney was crap ?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
bhaexpress said:
Kaney makes Kinky look quite a reasonable bloke.

Now let's not go too far! :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Kaney said:
Penalty saves or not, he makes bad decisions and is a liability

rubbish. he played a massive part in us staying up last year.

Also I remember after Hendersons first 3 games everyone was like, oh he flaps and he punches too much. Now everyone says how wonderful he is.

Blaney is now producing some good form after a shaky start just like henderson did.

Dont forget Magoo should have signed Blaney in the summer but wouldnt offer the extra 20p or whatever it was the saints wanted. He wanted to waste it on the Belgrano.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
rubbish. he played a massive part in us staying up last year.

Also I remember after Hendersons first 3 games everyone was like, oh he flaps and he punches too much. Now everyone says how wonderful he is.

Blaney is now producing some good form after a shaky start just like henderson did.

Dont forget Magoo should have signed Blaney in the summer but wouldnt offer the extra 20p or whatever it was the saints wanted. He wanted to waste it on the Belgrano.
Or Southampton wouldn't let Blayney go because they didn't know if Niemi was staying or not.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Silent Bob said:
Or Southampton wouldn't let Blayney go because they didn't know if Niemi was staying or not.

No they were actually prepared to sell in the end just before we got Henderson in at the last minute. Then they wanted more about an extra 10k or something to £75,000.

Magoo wouldnt pay it. Probably coz he WASTED the money he had on Turienzo :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Kaney is actually one of the most negative football fans I've ever met

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here