Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who was the FIRST person off NSC you ACTUALLY met?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I thought about this because Meade's Ball is one of the few of our collection of Geeks, Weirdos, Comedians, Wankers, Friends, Countrymen etc. etc. etc. (You KNOW who you are!!) that I have actually MET - at the Sponsors Dinner last year.

The first person off here I met was Bry Nylon - whatever happened to him btw?

We sat together in the away section at the Swindon game in 2002 - and we are immortalised in a picture from that game in We Are Brighton.

Marvellous

:clap2:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
First people I met off here was whoever attended the first NSC sponsored match against Cardiff, 2001 wasn't it?

Knew several people (such as Attila, Hungry Joe, Oapdodge, Hornblower, OTLW and Lord Cornwallis) pre-NSC.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Edited - not really relevant

Last edited:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ahhhh! This is turning into Westworld for me!

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Another cliqueist who's missing in action (in Dubai actually) - Hart's Shirt, Hove Beer Festival, about 4-5 years ago. Then Afters and the Regents Park football lot Mk 1 (Bry Nylon, Sim, Barnet, Tim etc.) not long thereafter.

Talking of missing NSCers, anyone remember Cannarian? He's vanished, for some reason.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Think it was probably fatboy. Knew quite a few people before joining though.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I was also at the first sponsored game where I met brovian (who was old fat and bald apparently), cannarian, lush, lord and lady bracknell, ken livingstone seagull (I think), MOH, Simster, stumpy tim and maybe even afters. hope I haven't forgotten anyone.

However I did meet Dave the Gaffer about 23 years ago when he was Dave my gaffer of sorts.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Any of those that were at the Sussex against Surrey game a couple of years back. Seem to recall that Chappers broke the ice by offering me a beer, what a decent fellow. Think Trigger, Lord B, and Hart's shirt were there too amongst others.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Italia Seagull (and another dude, but he doesn't post here often) at Pier 26 at the Sydney meet up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here