Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who was it on friday who said he would buy us all a pint if we won?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
CroydonBloke was it? (apologies if not)

someone must remember the thread and person involved, come on I want my PINT :drink:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
CB, as I sadly won't be able to accept your generous offer of a pint because I'm on the other side of the world, you can send me some cash for the amount that you would've bought my pint for. :p

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Come on where's my beer :clap2:

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
He won't respond yet, he's probably outside my office right as week speak nicking the badge off my car !!!!:lolol:

Yes have to admit, I work in Croydon 2 days a week ( actually ) Addiscombe....

It's the pits of the earth, I'd be happier in Beirut !!

I bring bad news.

:( :( :(

This was Croydonbloke's offer. It was about Steve Claridge:-

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
And straight into squad for Saturday.

:)

Originally posted by Croydonbloke
If he scores tomorrow i`ll by you all a drink. If he scores in a month i`ll be surprised. Come on how can you get excited about Steve old boy Claridge signing up for you hardly headline news is it. Was once a good striker i`ll admit but not today.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
dammit.....could've sworn he said if we win, or maybe that was someone else then?

anyway....I'm sure it flicked Claridges left boot even though he was about 10 yards away :p

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Claridge can definately be creditted with an ASSIST though - he knocked it to Butters, who then buried it.

I reckon thats got to be worth a half at least.

Remember, though, that we'd have got the drink even if we'd lost 17-2, with Albion goals from Butters and Claridge.

I'm sure we can entrap Croydonbloke into another reckless promise before the week is out.

Any ideas?

:drink: :drink: :drink:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here