Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who Was In the Spurs End ?

gezza

Jul 8, 2003
New Forest
Couldnt get a ticket so opted to go in the East stand . We sounded brilliant in the away end. I have never ever been so frustrated in my life when we scored. Just legged it to the bogs and screamed.

Anyone else in the Tottenham end.?

P.S I have got the Single just been released but anyone know if you can just walk into a Wollies etc and purchase it now >??

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I was in a box in the West - fortunately above the Albion fans.

We had 6 Brighton and 2 neutral in our box so where OK to jump up and yell when we scored. People in adjacent boxes gave us funny looks though (you can see sideways into the adjacent boxes)

Atmosphere was better than I feared. Altogether, a top day out courtesy of my firm who have a share in the box.

PG

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
I think you were in front and just to the side of us (next to the press) cos i saw a few blokes goin mad when we scored. You lot caught my eye as i was givin the prawn sarnie brigade the finger and shouting *** *** *** ******* *****.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I was in the East Terrace Upper. There were six of us, 5 Albion 1 Spurs. Had absolutely no problem cheering for Brighton and when we scored we all couldn't help it, we just jumped up shouted and clapped.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
.... I should add that the Spurs fan next to me said we'd given them a fright and that "we'd done well to reach the Third Round".

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
East lower.

Turned up at ground with 2 tickets and were told that we also needed a ticket for my 2 year old daughter. Explained she can't sit on a football seat and sits on our lap. Were told we still needed a ticket. Said "Ok, we'll buy one" but was told it was a sell out so couldn't. It was all farcical - she won't sit on a seat but we had to buy one for her, but couldn't as there were none.

In the end, after much nagging, I was permitted to buy one of only 10 returns for £33 and take my place in the East lower. Row 2 right in the corner - just where Robbie Keane did his trademark celebration.

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
I was in the spurs end, east terrace upper. I kept as quiet as I could throughout the game but when we scored loads of people behind me jumped up and cheered, which made me feel more at ease and able to pass comment. Spurs fans didn't appear to have a problem with us! I made it clear to the ones around me at the end that they were f*cking lucky!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
RCN wich block were you in? We were in G

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
We sat down at the front with a few older and disabled spurs fans very near the dugouts in the middle of the West stand lower (i'm still on crutches and have a hysterical neck brace on).

The banter was superb, I was worried it might be a bit nasty, but we were treated amazingly well, a girl even came and took our orders for Tea etc etc just before half time.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
There was a large group of 20-30 fans in the upper tier on the left - all in one block. All up when we scored - as was the directors box (our side) and there looked to be quite a few dotted around the Spurs stands.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here