Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who was born in a Palace area

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
bhaexpress said:
Actually it still is at one end and I have a lot of relatives in the Bromley area. I'm spending Christmas in Keston.

The house in Beckenham I was born in is about 100 yards from Birkbeck Station, not exaclty up market I agree :)
It`s Elmers End then not Beckenham. Near the big old Paint factory that blew up some time ago.

Dandyman

In London village.
Brighton Bloke said:
Bog off Dandyman...Islington is a hamlet of dropouts and whores!!

See you at Crimbo for a reunion drink-up.

:drink: :p

:lolol: :drink:

E

enigma

Italy.... Varese to be precise. Milan and Inter territory, maybe more Milan as their training ground is near there.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Croydonbloke said:
It`s Elmers End then not Beckenham. Near the big old Paint factory that blew up some time ago.

No, definately Beckenham, I was born in 249 Makenzie Road, just North of Birkbeck Station and according to my birth certificate definately Beckenham.

plymouth nige

plymouth nige
Oct 21, 2003
plymouth
I was born within stabbing distance of Millwall in Eltham - lived in Plumstead and now support Brighton - so could have been Millwall, Charlton or Brighton - no wonder I hate Palace!
wcnige

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Brighton Bloke said:
that area is so declasse now.

You think ? must have changed a lot in the last five years then.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Brighton Bloke said:
I think that is Elmers End or Birkbeck but not Beckenham.

No, sorry you're wrong, just looked it up on the A-Z, it's Beckenham, only just but still Beckenham. (Big deal I hear you say).

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Born in Purley, lived in Sandestead till the age of 8. Dad and Grandad both Palace fans, both born in Thornton Heath. (Grandad saw Palace when they used to play at a place called The Nest prior to moving to Selhurst Park!). Mum was something in the Supporters' Club in the 1950s and the first pro game I saw was in 1965 at Selhurst.

There! If I can shrug off that dreadful legacy so can anyone!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
bhaexpress said:
No, sorry you're wrong, just looked it up on the A-Z, it's Beckenham, only just but still Beckenham. (Big deal I hear you say).

If you could hear me say that we need n't post on this board again. Don't call me that again either!!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Willow said:
Born in Balham, moved to Ewell when I was 1, then finally landed in Brighton aged 4. Phew! :)
So you spent the first 4 years of your life flying did you.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
my second wife was born in a castle ... does that count?

(PS glad to be rid of the woman!)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Brighton Bloke said:
If you could hear me say that we need n't post on this board again. Don't call me that again either!!

Eh ?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Wasnt born in one, but I recently bought a place in WALLINGTON, although havent seen ANY Palace yet, just Chelsea.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Brighton Bloke said:
Was it a nice castle?

a damp Scottish castle - with about 12 bedrooms ... most of it burned to the ground in mysterious circumstances just before her step father was declared bankrupt

She didn't like football, but if she did I am sure she would have been a Fulham supporter!!!!!!! (Palace would have been too chav for her!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here