Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who wants to go to Watford & Millwall now

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
My work shifts have changed, so will be struggling for Tuesday matches this season unless I get a new job, but Millwall ticket in the bag.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Going to both --- nice and easy trips.

Watford close drive.

Millwall near work so il pop in for a few hours - claim a day then cab to the footie everyone's a winner.

Surely both those games wont be able to match last night

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Going to the wall this year as havent seen the New Den yet!

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
My Watford tickets landed yesterday morning, Millwall this morning. Wedged in between was the best performance at the Amex! Oh so exciting. Watford last year was trash my hopes are high this year. Worried by lack of new re CMS injury last night though.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I've never said this before because it's one of the worst places I've ever been to and the football ground is pants and miles from the station BUT... I'm really looking forward to Watford, looking forward to Millwall a lot more though.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I've never said this before because it's one of the worst places I've ever been to and the football ground is pants and miles from the station BUT... I'm really looking forward to Watford, looking forward to Millwall a lot more though.

which one of those is miles from the stadium???

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
my 15 year old is getting a taste of wall away next week,years of not allowing him,,
his time has come lol

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
My Watford and wall tickets are next to the tv ready to go. Can't bloody wait!!!!!!!!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'd like to go to Millwall and had plans to go but am a bit short of funds this month so it will have to wait. My Millwall-supporting brother-in-law is going though so I hope we smash them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here